Saturday, May 15, 2010

THE COLOR OF WINTER


Ph.by me


I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape - the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn't show. Andrew Wyeth

Winter came down to our home one night
Quietly pirouetting in on silvery-toed slippers of snow,
And we, we were children once again.
Bill Morgan, Jr.

The color of springtime is in the flowers, the color of winter is in the imagination. Terri Guillemets

6 comments:

Annie Spandex said...

There is definitely a beauty to it, all the bare haunted-looking trees.

Original Sophie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love these pictures- are they all yours?

Sophie x
www.themodernfabulous.blogspot.com

Marinka said...

thank you sophie, yes they are all mine :)

Andy said...

where are the pictures from? I like them, and the building of the second one is really attractive.

Unknown said...

wow great photography i love thi 2 pictures amazing

Andrea Desde el TrĂ³pico... said...

They´re great! I don´t like cold and they make me wish to be there... ;)