Sunday, August 14, 2011

MIKWABO


Hello everyone,

So I am finally back from Benin. I really enjoyed the trip, I must say I missed the country a lot. I wish I had more time there, 3 weeks was really a short period of time. I will post more pictures as soon as possible to enable to see some pictures of the country.

I hope that you are all enjoying your holidays as much as possible. I cannot believe that Uni starts in less than a month it was all so quick .But I guess that's just the way it is ^^

xx

9 comments:

TheNewLifeBeginning said...

Cannot wait to see more pics from there, glad you had a lovely time! MeMe

Briana Le & Merissa Ren said...

I'm glad you had a good trip! that second shot is absolutely mesmerizing.

Style Realist said...

Well, these are great pics so far..

www.thestylerealist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG!! that second photo is STUNNING! Happy to hear you enjoyed your trip...

Judith

http://www.estilomode.com/

InĂªs Seabra said...

hoping to see those pictures, now! looks like an amazing place.

cuteredbow said...

Nice to discover your blog ! Beautiful pics !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Welcome back honey, amazing photos like always.
kisses

Raez said...

great photos, the last one really captures the details!

xx Raez

Hila said...

stunning photos! i can't believe how time flies either ...